Oglogch Wall (Oglogchiin Kherem) is located near the pine and larch forested Mountain Daichin Uul, 45km south-west of Batshireet sum of Khentii aimag. This stone wall height of 2 meters, 3 meters thick, stretches for 3 kilometers, includes two traces resembling gates. Russian archeologist S.Kondratiev, who explored the site in 1926, considered that the wall is a strengthening for 12-13th century Mongolian archers. The rocky hill behind the walls, called Genghis Khan horse tethering place, is a sacred place for local nomads. Mongolian-American archaeological expedition discovered about 60 ancient tombs near the wall.