Tour starts and ends at your hotel/homestay in Ulaanbaatar. Our friendly local driver and guide are experts who are committed to making your tour the best possible.BRIEF ITINERARY
TOUR MAPDETAILED ITINERARYPick up from your hotel/homestay in Ulaanbaatar
- 09:00 AM. Pick up from your hotel/homestay in Ulaanbaatar
- Drive to Khustai National Park (about 110km west of Ulaanbaatar)
- Visit Ger Museum of the Khustai NP
- Lunch at a tourist Ger camp in the Khustai NP
- Drive to the habitat of Przewalski's horses
- Excursion to Moltsog small sand dunes
- Drive back to Ulaanbaatar
- Drop-off at your hotel/homestay
09:00 AM. Our guide and driver will meet you at your accommodation.
Drive to Khustai National Park
Short drive to Moltsog small sand dunes
09:00 AM. Our guide and driver will meet you at your accommodation. Drive to Khustai NP
(110km west of Ulaanbaatar
), known as the motherland of Przewalski's horses (world widely endangered Takhi wild horses). On arrival in Khustai NP, we'll visit Ger Museum, have a brief introduction of history and development of Khustai National Park, hear about the Takhi wild horses, which made the Park instantly famous. After lunch
at a tourist Ger camp
in the Khustai NP, we will drive to the habitat of the last surviving subspecies of wild horses, Przewalski's horses.
TOUR PRICE PER PERSON
Drive to the Moltsog small sand dunes and enjoy the atmosphere of small Gobi Desert
is followed by a visit to the beautiful nature
of the Park. Drive back to the capital city of Mongolia
. The trip finishes s at your hotel/homestay in Ulaanbaatar
1 pax: US$ 2202 pax: US$ 1603 pax: US$ 1404 and more pax: US$ 130Cost includes
- Pick-up & Drop-off services from hotel & return
- Local specialised Guide (English) and Tour Driver service
- All transfers
- Meals according to the itinerary
- Admission tickets to all sights, events listed on the itinerary
- Free bottled water (1x3) supplied in your vehicle
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Visa Fees
- Medical and travel insurance
- International flights
- Accommodation in Ulaanbaatar
- Personal expenses
- Children age 2 and under are free
- Children aged 3-12 years old can receive up to 30% discount from their tour price
- Discounts valid for children of family. Children under 18 years old must travel with an adult.
This tour departs everyday, private tour. Book now
You are able to customize this tour according to your own wishes and preferences, select your own dates, the places and activities that interest you most in Mongolia. Let us know your wishes. We will work with you to finalize the schedule of your trip. We will be happy to offer you suggestions and advice that will meet your particular need. Let us – the team of Khan Expedition – assist you in making your trip unforgettable! Customize this tour
Welcome to the Khustai National Park
First time 15 takhi horses returned to their native land Mongolia from Holland in 1990 and now there are about 250...
Przewalski's horses or Takhi
Przewalski's horses are the only wild horse to survive in modern times...
Typical height is about 13 hands (52 inches, 132 cm), length is about 2.1 m (6 ft 11 in)...
The horse is named after the Russian colonel Nikolai Przhevalsky (1839-1888)
The species were returned to Mongolia from world zoos and reserves within Hustai National Park
They are free ranging through mountains in day time and come down from mountain to drink water in evening time...
Przewalski's horses or Takhi in 110 km west of Ulaanbaatar